Please wait, we are looking for the best offers for you.

Statues


The monument of King Louis II of Hungary

The monument of King Louis II of Hungary

Imre Varga: The monument of King Louis II of Hungary

Statue of the Three Nationalities

Statue of the Three Nationalities

Jenő Martinelli: Statue of the Three Nationalities The two Flag-holding sculpture, standing on the central axis of the Eastern and the Western side, stabilizes the symmetry of the Széchenyi-square.

Sculpture of the Town Capitain

Sculpture of the Town Capitain

Jenő Martinelli: Sculpture of the town capitain (1937) The two Flag-holding sculpture, standing on the central axis of the Eastern and the Western side, stabilizes the symmetry of the Széchenyi-square.

The Bust of Béla Bartók

The Bust of Béla Bartók

The bust of the composer and musicologist Béla Bartók was made by Erzsébet Schaár. It can be found in the Heroes' Park in Mohács.

Buso Column

Buso Column

The Buso Column made by András Laluja (1934) is located on the Kolo Square. The bronze statue resembling to a totem pole was erected in 1967.

Buso Statues

Buso Statues

The bronze statues made by The sculptor Ferenc Trischler was brought into the Buso Courtyard in 2013. The realistic busos of Mohács greet the visitors on the yard, near the entrance.

-

-

The Bust of Károly Kisfaludy

The Bust of Károly Kisfaludy

The bust of Károly Kisfaludy can be found on the left in the courtyard of the Károly Kisfaludy Grammar School. The bronze bust of the school's eponym was inaugurated in september 15 1985, on the 50-year anniversary ceremony. The bust is the creation of the Derkovits-awarded Mohács-born sculptor Éva Mária Gábor.

The Bust of Zoltán Kodály

The Bust of Zoltán Kodály

The bust of Zoltán Kodály was made by Miklós Borsos in 1984. Thanks to the invitation of his then student the folk singer Anka Kersics, he visited Mohács several times in the early '50s. He used tape recorder for the first time to collect folksongs.

Nepomuki Szent János Statue

Nepomuki Szent János Statue

It was erected in 1743 as the first public statue of the town. Its sculptor is unknown. It was put on its present place in 1945 after the Soviet monument was completed at the end of the Szabadság street, near the Danube. Right of the statue the building of the Halászcsárda can be found, leftward there is the Parish Church of the downtown.

Petőfi Relief

Petőfi Relief

In 1842 the Kereszt Lodging House stood on the place where today the Court created in 1896 is. The poet and strolling-player Petőfi Sándor alias Vidor Örömvölgyi (1823-1849) lived here. On the wall of the buildig a relief made by Erzsébet Schaár (1908-1975) reminds of that.

The statue of Miklós Radnóti

The statue of Miklós Radnóti

The full figured bronze statue of the poet Miklós Radnóti, chased into death from Serbia through Mohács, was made in 1970 by Imre Varga.

The Statue of St. Flórián

The Statue of St. Flórián

The statue of St. Flórián was erected in 1896, certainly to commemorate on the former devastating fires from the middle of the 1800s fires ravaged the town many times. Influenced by these fires Vince Jablonszky a sculptor from Budapest made this statue.

Holy Trinity Statue

Holy Trinity Statue

The Holy Trinity Statue was erected on the nine hundredth anniversary of the town's existence. It made of bronze by sculptor Ferenc Trischler (1954) living in Pécs. The statue erected high above the street can be seen well from every direction, quasi dominates the space to give expression to the central idea of the Christioan Doctrine: the relationship among the man, the world and God.

  • News:

    • -

      -

        ...

    • -

      -

        ...

More news »
Hírdetés helye
Pick
Mcs

Search: